Thanks to It’s My Kind of Thing for nominating to do this award.
This award is to share thoughts and ideas as well as get insight of the views different bloggers have on questions!
Here are the rules of the tag:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions that have been set you
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten people!
1. Who is your style icon?
Gwen Stefani. I love how her style has evolved and she does both grungy and classy so well. Plus I love the fact that she’s not afraid to experiment.
2. What made you start a blog?
I can’t actually remember but probably my love for clothes, makeup, travelling and fact that I like to talk a lot.
3. What is the best thing about having a blog?
You can never get bored. I find I fill a lot of my spare time up with blogging and I enjoy writting and sharing my experiences so it’s really enjoyable for me.
4. If you could have 1 fashion item (clothes, accessories, shoes) no price limit – what would it be?
A Burberry trench coat. I’ve never been one to splash out on designer pieces, however I think that would be a piece that I’d be able to pull out of my wardrobe each year.
5. Give one idea for a new blog post…
How to get a designer look on a budget.
6. Where is you favourite place to shop?
Probably Zara, I often find lots of good pieces in there. However I love Asos for online shopping. It’s so convienient and they also sell a lot of the highstreet brands as well.
7. What band/artist is your current favourite?
Lana Del Rey has been a favourite for a while now, there is literally only one song of hers that I don’t like. It’s hard to pick one favourite though as I enjoy a wide verity of music and what I listen to usually depends on what I’m doing or what mood I’m in at the time.
8. What is your wardrobe staple?
A biker jacket. Well I have a few, as they seem to go with everything and come rain or shine I can often find a way to style them with almost any outfit. My current favourite is a black leather look one I got from Zara mid last year, during the winter I attach fur to the collar to make it more weather appropriate.
9. Skirt vs Jeans?
I went through several years of not wearing jeans and only started wearing them again over the past couple of years. I love them now, however I think I’d find it easier to give up jeans rather than skirts so I have to go with skirts.
10. Tights vs. no tights?
Tights. It’s far too cold here for bare legs. Having said that, when I’m on a night out I often brave bare legs and I cannot wait for summer when I can get the pins out during the day again.
Questions for you:
1. What one beauty product could you not go without?
2. If you could pick one dish to eat unlimited (calories aside) what would it be?
3. If you could only own 5 items of clothing, what would they be and why?
4. Do you have a particular blog/blog’s that you most like to read?
5. What would be your dream holiday?
6. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
7. Who or what first inpired you to start writting your blog?
8. Aside from the essentials, what do you most enjoy spending your money on?
9. Beach holiday, adventure holiday or city break?
10. Do you have any blogging goals for 2015?
The London Curls
Little Miss Fii
Zoe’s Secret Style
And anyone else who would like to do the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award.