I have to say, I’m rather getting into this whole ‘video thing’. I’ve currently been trying to keep up with uploading one video per week to my YouTube channel, which is so far, so good (for the past 3 weeks at least) and hopefully this is set to continue.
I love blogging but I feel YouTube is a good extension to the content I post here and I like how with videos, a little more of your personality is able to be shown.
Anyway for this recent video I decided to do something a little different on my channel and do my first ever ‘tag’ video. It felt only right to start with the ‘Curly Girl Tag’ (for obvious reasons). As I often get asked questions about my hair, I thought it would be fun to answer these 10 questions in this tag…
1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
2. Who are your favourite curly hair idols?
3. Which YouTube curly girl would you trade curls with for a day?
4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose?
5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
6. What’s the craziest thing you’ve tried on your “natural hair journey”?
7. What’s your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
9. What is your go-to hair style when you’re in a rush?
10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why?
Watch my Curly Girl Tag video here: