Liebster Award Rules:
1) List eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who has nominated you.
3) Write eleven brand new questions.
4) Nominate eleven other bloggers who have under 200 followers to answer your set of questions.
5) Then let your nominees know that they have been nominated by linking them to your post.
Thank you to Rachel of It’s My Kind Of Thing for nominating me to do this post. It seems like a great way to share some more information about myself with you and also find out more about other new and budding bloggers too.
11 Facts about me:
1) I’m 5’9″
2) I dislike olives, however each time I’m eating and there are olives on the table, I like to try one to see if my taste buds have changed. I’ve been doing this for a number of years now and I still dislike olives.
3) I LOVE pizza
3) I gave up eating lamb when I was 10 because it was my favourite animal and I didn’t want to be a hypocrite by eating it. I’ve never eaten lamb since.
4) I used to bleach my hair.
5) I once missed a flight to Mexico.
6) I easily entertain myself by being silly.
7) I put scotch bonnet sauce on most of the meals I eat at home.
8) My favourite film is A Clockwork Orange.
9) My first ever pet was a hamster.
10) I have a sick sense of humour and most of my friends are used to me saying inappropriate things.
11) I’m a very smiley person.
Questions from Rachel:
1) What is your favourite blog to read at the moment?
It’s probably Ring My Bell, it’s actually more images than writing but she has a great sense of style and posts cute pictures.
2) What is your favourite clothing item or accessory?
A biker jacket. Every year I have at least one that I wear with everything.
3) Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to document my travels and experiences so I decided to put it online to share it with other people too.
4) Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
Savoury but then after my main I do love a good sweet!
5) Where is your favourite place to eat?
I go to a place in Manchester called Richmond Tea Rooms a lot. I go there mostly for tea and cake but when it comes to food I do love a good Pizza and I also go to Croma (an Italian chain in Manchester) quite a lot. But each time I go out for a fancy meal I like to try somewhere different.
6) What is your favourite country you have visited and why?
That’s seriously such a hard question. I don’t think I can pick just one but to name a few I’d say America because one of the times I visited, I went to Las Vegas for 21st and it was amazing! I love Cuba because it’s the most chilled out place I’ve ever been to and the people were awesome. I love Germany because both times I’ve visited have been with my boyfriend and we did so much sight seeing and had some really fun nights out. We have a lot of fun memories together there.
7) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
I would to go anywhere I haven’t been before. I like experiencing different countries and new places. The more you explore the more you learn.
8) What is your favourite book?
The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence. I read this book at the start of this year and I actually felt like I missed the characters when the book had finished. Sad I know but that’s when you know you’ve really enjoyed reading a book.
9) Who do you wish you could meet?
Anyone that can help me grow creatively and broaden my knowledge. I always like to meet people who can inspire me and also people that I can inspire too.
10) Which birthday has been your favourite/what did you do?
My 21st, Vegas, need I say more. Also for that same Birthday my boyfriend took me to Munich which made it even better and we had an incredible time.
11) What is your top blogging tip?
Be consistent with your blogging and write about what really interests you. Last year I started blogging but didn’t really get into it properly up until recently and now I’m beginning to get addicted as I love it!
11 New Questions:
1) What would be your perfect day out?
3) What’s your favourite and worst thing about blogging?
4) If you could meet any blogger, who would it be and why?
5) What do notice first when you meet a person?
2) Museum or Art gallery?
6) What is your all time favourite song?
7) Heels or flats?
8) Do you prefer being at home or travelling?
9) If you had 10 minutes to get out of your house and leave, never to return, what would you grab and why? (Not including people)
10) What are you most grateful for in life?
11) Where do you hope to take your blog in the future?
Like Rachel before me, I think I will struggle finding 11 blogs that I follow with under 200 followers. Also some of the blogs I’m going to tag aren’t actually on Bloglovin but here goes…